Creative Harmonious Imaginative
Kasia's Afternoon Tea Club - River Hills WI - Women bonding and enjoying the camaraderie through ART.
THE MINDFUL MUSE
NOURISHING the Artist within.
INSPIRING one to Discover their creativity.
MOTIVATING Artists to define their Inner Spark
EMBRACING Your True, Authentic Self. Paint with Wild Abandon
In this process our Artists are guided to engage in a style of painting that will awaken their Infinite Creative Spark. Each individual will find their very own style. It's truly an amazing transformation. We feel the wholesome, healing experience will help one in their journey and Life Path.
ART EDUCATION; Self-taught Artist, instructor, facilitator and Gallery/studio owner. I have created, taught, and facilited approximetaley 400 Art Healing and Painting workshops since 2007. I am a member of IEATA and AATA, both accredited Art Therapy Associations. Earlier years; Drafting and Design; Mohawk College 1982, Hamilton Ontario. Interior Design; Gateway College 1992, Kenosha WI.
Dawn Mader is a Canadian Born Artist and Instructor that has spent years bringing women together through painting. Dawn has instructed hundreds of workshops, classes and private parties in her Studio (Studio 915) and on the road. Dawn has 25 years of painting, drawing and book illustration experience. As of January 2014, The Mindful Muse is Dawn’s New Adventure.
HEALING ARTS - The Personal Mandala and Intuitive Painting
Dawn’s Art Career transformed in 2007 where she met three amazing talented ladies and ultimately opened “The Frolicking Femme Art Boutique, Mount Dora, Florida. This environment of strong, connected women sparked the Intuitive and Mandala workshops where women shared their most deepest emotions in their paintings. This was the beginning of a new path of Healing ARTS.
Dawn will engage you to embrace your Inner Artist and tap into your true creativity. Her gentle, natural and unassuming style breaks down walls and opens up communication. This experience will strengthen bonds, expose misconceptions and deepen trust. With a mix of intuitive painting techniques, music and mood enhancing diffused oils, you will connect with your most Authentic “Self”.
Many of Dawn’s students have never painted before and they have found a new voice to express their authentic self through painting. Dawn also integrated the same painting style into her 2 hour step-by-step painting workshops. Dawn also continues to teach anatomy and portraiture drawing through Private and Group Lessons. Her ART is in galleries in Mount Dora FL and Milwaukee WI.
Dawn and her husband, Author and Life Coach, Joe Mader, live in Racine WI with their bearded collie, Marley. (We lost our dear Frodo last December 2014 but he is very close to our hearts)
“My purpose is to HEIGHTEN YOUR CREATIVE AWARENESS, help you to heal any road blocks in your life, and guide you through an amazing journey of “Self Discovery” through painting. I feel it is a positive step toward a better world, filled with caring, loving people that will share their experiences. I am filled with gratitude to share my Artistic journey and help my fellow Artists and Dreamers grow their natural creativity.
This is a safe, joyful environment where people let go and grow.
- 1999-2002 Mural Art; Racine/Kenosha Parade of Homes
- 2002 – Mural Art; Kitchen Cabinetry shop- Third Ward Milwaukee WI
- 2004 – Book Illustration – Inside Out, Reflections of the Soul, Milwaukee WI
- 1999-2004 Private Pet & People Portraiture Commissions/Murals Oak Creek WI
- 2005 – Mural Art; Lake Nona Private Golf Club, FL
- 2005-2007 Pet and People Portraiture Commissions, Orlando FL
- 2005 Silent Auction Art – Hurricane Katrina Donation, Orlando FL
- 2005 Silent Auction Art – Children of Romania Relief Fund, Orlando FL
- 2007 Mandala Painting Workshops – OM Book Store – Mount Dora FL
- 2008-2009 Co-owned/Artist- The Frolicking Femme Gallery & Boutique, Mount Dora FL
- 2008 Pulse Magazine Publication, Mount Dora FL – Featured Artist Article
- 2009 Pulse Magazine Publication, Mount Dora FL– Earth Day- Cover page Art
- 2007-2009 Designed “The Anywear Wrap” sold in The Frolicking Femme, Mount Dora FL
- 2005-2010 Private Pet and People Portraiture Commissions/Central Florida, WI and Canada
- 2010-2011 Babes With Brushes Painting workshops for Women – Columbus OH - TEAM Building Workshops
- 2011-2013 Owner-Studio 915 Gallery and Atelier, So. Milwaukee WI – showcased 26 Artists; Artist receptions; Painting Workshops; Painting and Drawing Lessons; Private Lessons; Commission work; On site Demo Painting for private and public events; Team Building painting workshops
- 2013-Present Owner and Artist; The Mindful Muse llc, Racine WI– Remote Painting workshops Private Painting parties; Milaeger’s Garden and Greenhouse Painting workshops; Demo Painting for Wine tasting Events.
- 2014 Milaeger’s Gallery, Racine WI – Salute to Georgia O’Keeffe Art
- Pet and People portraiture Commissions/Milwaukee; Racine; Kenosha WI
- 2014 Creator of the Personal Mandala Painting workshop “Discover Your Authentic Self” 5 Senses Healing Arts Program and “Colour Specialist”; Team Building Workshops- Grow and Glo
- 2015 The Mindful Muse Painting Workshops - Fundraising Painting Workshops
- 2016 The Mindful Muse Painting Workshops - Mount Dora Center for the Arts; Mount Dora FL
- 2017 ART Therapy painting workshops; Personal Mandala and Chakra Heart Painting at venues.
CHARITY DONATIONS AND FUND RAISING
- 2005 - Relief Fund of Romania – Orlando FL
- 2005 - Canine Shelter of Orlando FL
- 2005 - Katrina Relief Fund Orlando FL
- 2006 - Greyhound Rescue Orlando FL
- 2012 - Children’s Art Awareness – Racine WI
- 2011 - Divine Mercy Church- South Milwaukee, WI
- 2014 - Marley’s Mutt Shelter – Milwaukee WI
- 2011 - Milwaukee’s Homeless Shelter and Services; Milwaukee WI
- 2012 - South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center - Hosted on two occasions.
- 2011-2013 Hosted various events and Artist Receptions
- 2015 - The Holton Clinic; Milwaukee WI/through Fluid Bar/fundraiser painting workshop (two events)
Copyright © 2014 DAWNMADER.COM All rights reserved.